Liberica is a 100% open-source Java 8 implementation. It is built from OpenJDK which BellSoft
contributes to, is thoroughly tested and passed the JCK provided under the license from
OpenJDK. We currently provide binaries suitable for following hardware and OS combination:
- Windows x86_64 (64-bit version for Microsoft Windows)
- Windows x86 (32-bit version for Microsoft Windows)
- macOS x86_64 (64-bit version for Apple macOS)
- Linux x86_64 (64-bit version suitable for Linux servers and desktops)
- Linux x86 (32-bit version suitable for Linux desktops and embedded)
- Linux ARMv8 (64-bit version for ARMv8 servers and embedded)
- Solaris SPARC (Sparcv9 version for Solaris)
- Solaris x86_64 (x86_64 version for Solaris)
If you need to compile and debug your application, or you would like to create a Java Runtime
with a subset of Java modules, download the full Java SE 8 Development Kit (JDK).
If you need to run a simple Java application and you are looking for smaller footprint, download
a Java SE 8 Runtime Environment (JRE).
Docker images for Liberica JDK can be found in BellSoft Docker hub
repositories are available.
The sources for this release can be found here
Commercial support is available for Liberica JDK. For detailed information, quote requests and
additional platforms please contact [email protected]