- The Operator shall establish as its primary goal and an essential prerequisite for doing business the complete observance of human and civil rights and freedoms in the course of personal data processing, including the protection of rights to personal and marital privacy.
- The Policy applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the https://bell-sw.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
General Definitions in the Policy
- Automated Personal Data Processing means the processing of personal data utilizing computer hardware;
- Blocking Personal Data means temporary termination of personal data processing (except for when processing is necessary to rectify personal data);
- Website means a set of images and content, along with computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at https://bell-sw.com;
- Personal Data Information System means a set of personal data in databases, as well as information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Personal Data Depersonalization means actions which prevent identifying personal data belonging to a specific User or another personal data subject without further details;
- Personal Data Processing means any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed towards personal data with or without automation, including gathering, recording, systematizing, accumulating, storing, rectifying (updating, altering), retrieving, using, transmitting (disseminating, providing and accessing), depersonalizing, blocking, deleting, or destroying of personal data;
- Operator means a state body, municipal body, legal or physical person, organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data independently or jointly with other persons, and also defining purposes of personal data processing, the structure of the personal data which are subject to processing, acts (operations) performed towards personal data;
- Personal Data means any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User on the https://bell-sw.com Website;
- User means any visitor to the https://bell-sw.com Website;
- Provision of Personal Data means actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a specific range of persons;
- Personal Data Dissemination means any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite range of persons (personal data transmission) or at acquainting an indefinite range of persons with personal data, including publishing personal data in mass media, posting them on information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data means transferring personal data to a foreign state’s territory and delivering them to a foreign authority, a foreign physical or foreign legal person;
- Personal Data Destruction means any actions resulting in the irretrievable destruction of personal data with no further possibility to restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and/or destruction of physical storage media holding personal data.
The Operator May Process the Following User’s Personal Data
- Full name;
- E-mail address;
- Information on previous employment and work experience, liability for military service and military registration;
- The Website also collects and processes depersonalized data about visitors (such as cookies) through Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrics, Google Analytics and others).
- Further on in the Policy’s text, the data mentioned above are united by the general concept of Personal Data.
Purposes of Personal Data Processing
- The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to share information with the User via e-mails.
- The Operator is also entitled to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive such digital communications by writing a letter to the Operator at [email protected] marked “Cancel notifications about new products, services and special offers.”
- Depersonalized User data collected through Internet statistics services are used to gather information about the User’s actions on the Website, improve the quality of the Website and its content.
Legal Grounds for Personal Data Processing
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only provided that the User enters and/or sends them through particular forms at https://bell-sw.com. Filling out the respective forms and/or sending the personal data to the Operator, the User expresses their consent to this Policy.
Procedures for Gathering, Storing, Transmitting and Other Processing of Personal Data
The Operator ensures the security of the processed personal data by means of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the legislative requirements for personal data protection.
- The Operator shall protect personal data and take whatever action is possible to prevent unauthorized persons from having access to personal data.
- The User’s personal data in no event shall be transmitted to third parties, except in cases where the law provides otherwise.
- Should the User uncover inaccuracies in the personal data, they may update them independently by sending an e-mail notice to the Operator at [email protected] marked “Update personal data.”
- The personal data processing period is unlimited. The User may revoke their consent to the processing of personal data at any moment by sending an e-mail notice to the Operator at [email protected] marked “Revoke consent to the processing of personal data.”
Cross-Border Transfer of Personal Data
- The Operator is obliged to ascertain that the foreign state to whose territory personal data is expected to be transferred provides adequate protection of personal data subjects’ right before such a transfer begins.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data to the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above-stated requirements may only take place with the written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of their personal data and/or as part of an agreement, to which the personal data subject is a party.
- The User may receive any clarifications regarding the processing of their personal data by sending an e-mail to the Operator at [email protected].
- This document will reflect any changes in the Operator’s personal data processing policy. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
- The current version of the Policy in the public domain is located on the Internet at https://bell-sw.com/privacy-policy/