What it entails:
- Develop a system to work with the Java community on various websites;
- Work with Reddit display publications on the top of relevant subreddits;
- Github, Discord, StackOverFlow, etc. create and maintain communities, groups on various social networks, forums, regular posting, and communication;
- Communication with clients and developers on social networks in Tone of Voice;
- Work with incoming messages, qualify of contacts;
- Monitor and search for new topics and comments on social networks, in forums;
- Post topics in relevant communities;
- Work on the company's online reputation;
- Work with influencers;
- Work with enthusiasts and brand advocates;
- Collect and analyze user feedback and complaints; coordinate with other departments and respond to their requests;
- Self-preparation of various materials if necessary (screenshots, videos, text materials).
What we expect:
- 1+ year of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of trends in the Java industry (preferably) and understanding of IT in general.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
- Excellentcommunication skills, teamwork skills, conflict-solving skills.
- Experience with Reddit is a plus.
What we offer:
- Being part of a world-changing industry and technology.
- Flextime policy (working hours and start time).
- Remote work, or work from our office in St. Petersburg.
- Freedom to experiment.
- Opportunity to work alongside IT professionals.